We run a comprehensive programme of activity in Croydon, designed to:
• Broker sustainable relationships across Croydon through a programme of focused community activity that complements and enhances borough-wide activity.
• Involve businesses
- in voluntary activities that promote social inclusion through raising aspiration and educational attainment opportunities, helping local people to access employment opportunities from Croydon’s development and regeneration
- in voluntary activities that promote health, well-being and environmental improvements in the Borough
• Help businesses develop and implement strong and sustainable local community investment plans, complementing an authentic CSR approach and ensuring that the benefits of Croydon’s regeneration and growth reach local people.
• Provide on-going learning and improvement in community investment and CSR best practice
• Inspire employees and other stakeholders to engage with a community investment programmes
• Communicate the positive impact of these activities in Croydon