Croydon Commitment works with our partners to support local charities, community and voluntary organisations and schools.
Our activity programmes are themed around promoting social inclusion, health and well-being; linking education through to employment, providing opportunities for local people to benefit from Croydon’s regeneration and development – helping to make Croydon a great place to learn, work and live.
Our programmes include:
- School reading (Lunchtime Literacy)
- Engaging young people in learning (Confidence and Employability Workshops)
- Environmental projects and outdoor activities
- Social Inclusion activities
- Corporate Open Door Day
- Business Skills training for charities and volunteers
- Health and Well-being
- Fundraising activities
Your team will be well-prepared and briefed to ensure everyone is confident and able to gain the best experience from activities.
We can create bespoke programmes to fit in with your company’s aims and objectives.